Sunday, May 3, 2009

Unique L.A.!


Went to Unique L.A. both Saturday and Sunday! Yes, it was that amazing. Saw many cool things and purchased a few, too!

Wolves and willows makes these uber cool leather bracelets...studs and chains, oh my!

Rock Scissor Paper had the CUTEST notebooks! Each is one of a kind since they are made with vintage fabrics. I wanted to grab them all...

and I also purchased this really cute scarf! It's made out of organic cotton and was even given to me in a bio degradable 'plastic' bag made out of corn starch (too cool)!!! I was lame and misplaced a bag with all the business cards I grabbed. If you know who made this please let me know! I would love to give credit where credit is due!
Purchased a few other things but those cannot be revealed...they were gifts :D

Because the show was being held at the pent house on the very top floor of the building, we had a wonderful view of Los Angeles!

That's it for now, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

-Boojiboo :)

No comments: