Friday, July 24, 2009
It has been quite a dangerous week for Boojiboo!
While sewing the other day, I hit a seam with many layers and my needle actually split, sending one chunk towards my eye. It's a good thing I have cat-like reflexes.
Then today while cutting fabric, I cut an electrical cord! Sparks flew everywhere, and the studio blacked out. We were without electricity for about ten minutes. My blade now has hole in it, and my electrical cord is cut in half... It even melted the blade a wee bit!
So be careful!
Posted by Boojiboo at 1:47 AM