Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We've Moved!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

It's just about 2:35 AM right now--crazy, right?

The techy person (my daughter) at Boojiboo decided to move the blog over to wordpress.com. Supposedly the dashboard organization is better. What that means, I do not know. But I trust her... or rather, I have no choice.

I did notice it has a cool navigation strip at the top, and now we can reply individually to your comments! Sidenote--we do read each and every one of your comments. We just haven't found an effective way to reply to them--but now we have, so yay!

This blog and everything here will remain, but no updates after this one at this location!

So make sure to book mark the new blog! All the posts and comments on this blog have also been transferred/copied to the new one.

http://boojiboo.wordpress.com


*note, it is BOOJIBOO.wordpress.com, no "ILOVE" in the front!

-Boojiboo :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hello ~ How can I purchase an adult "Birds of Norway" apron? I am publishing a cookbook and I'd like to wear it on the cover.